Pageviews from the past week

Wednesday 26 January 2011

What happens in New York stays in New York

Well, turns out you can try as hard as you like but when you don't have a kitchen and your going round in groups then it's really hard to stick to a diet, wherever you are in the world. This week has kind off turned into damage limitation. Most days I'm getting less then 2000 calories in total so hopefully all is not lost. Hopefully the weight will stay in New York and not follow me back to England

On a side though I think I have walked about 25 miles in the first 3 days, not so much today as I have been shopping rather then sight seeing. Also today I bought some new Nike trainers so I can track my runs in the morning. Speaking of which I have not run so far in New York. I think it has something to do with being out of the hotel from 8 in the morning and not getting back until midnight, though even if I did get back at a better time my legs are always so tierd.

One day I should just go on a beach holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment