Pageviews from the past week

Monday 3 January 2011

So there goes 2010


Well, last year I managed a whle 3 and a bit stone lose, whilst ok, I actually lost close to 7 but put 4 stone back on.

Never mind, 2011 is a fresh start, I'm leaving England in September so I now have a deadline to meet. People have asked how I was doing, well up until may last year I was using exercise to shift it, but when I started my new job I just was too busy and put it all back on. In october I started a diet where I cut out carbs, fruit, and dairy and lost the weight I had put back on.

Now for this year I'm going to do both. I'm also going to get into a routine of doing a dialy update to this blog. I work well with routine and I found a few new people who are going to help me out and loose weight too.

Here is a picture from todays ride over at Surrey Hill,s and tomorrow I'm going to get up early and go for something call a run.

I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment