Pageviews from the past week

Tuesday 11 January 2011

New years resolutions


So I don't normally do new years resolutions, I've never really believed in them, or perhaps I've never believed in my ability to actually complete them. Well last year I decided to give up bars of chocolate (please note the word bars, cake doesn't count) and I'm pleased to say I went from eating a couple of bars a day most days, to not having any, and what's more I didn't have any all year.

So obviously I'm not going to start having it this year either, however, I've decided that this year I'm going to make a new years resolution. Those that know me quite well will know that for day to day things I'm quite lazy, by this I mean shopping, cleaning etc.... Generally leaving it until I can no longer stand it. This also goes for other things like sport, for me sport is hard because I'm quite heavy and instead of getting on and doing it I'll always make an excuse as to why it is better to do it tomorrow rather then today.

So this year I'm not going to leave for tomorrow what can be done today. It's going to be hard as I want to change my whole mental attitude, but if I can get it sorted I can make the changes to my life that I want to. Only time will tell.

And I weighed in at 164.4kg, which is better as it sounds because last week I rounded down to 165kg :)

No comments:

Post a Comment