Friday, 21 January 2011

It's holida time

Just a short update because in 3 hours I have to get up and pack to go on holiday which unlike my skiing holiday over christmas, this one might not be so benificial to my weight loss. A week in New York, whilst exciting it might not help the cause. I do plan to stick to the diet, though I think breakfast consisting of muffins and waffles means it's probably not going to happen.

We shall see.

On a positive note i'm now down to 160.9kg and hopefully when I next weigh in I'll be 159kg. Tis is significant because 159kg is 25 stone exactly, and it will be the first time size I was 18 that I will weigh less then my age. I know this was bound to happen at some point, but it's a big milestone for me.

Also, I have been keeping an eye on body fat percentage. I know the readings are not always accurate I use the same machine under the some conditions so the results shold at least be consistant. It has shown that out of the last 15kg I lost, 13.3kg of that was pure fat. In other words, 91% of the weight I lost was fat, the other 9% well, I'm not sure what that was.

As far as exercise goes, this has been my best week, 5 times swimming between 1k and 2k, 3 weights sessions, 3 morning (5am!!) 40 minute runs, and two afternoons on a bike.

Next week I hope to go swimming at least 3 times an runnng in central park 3 times too.

We shall see.

Have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment