Pageviews from the past week

Monday 10 January 2011

The first week of the year done


So one week into the new year, and what along week it was. I managed to work every hour of daylight.

On a positive note, I didn't cheat on my diet once, breakfast generally consists of three eggs scrambled, then brazil nuts and carrots for snoack during the day with soup for lunch, folled by meat and veg for dinner. Not exactly high tech but keeps me going.

I'm off to new york at the end of the month, I'll be honest now, I don't think there is going to be much sticking to anything whilst I'm there.

I have not weighed myself, I forgot to before I had breakfast so I won't be able to tell the true weight. I'll do it sometime tomorrow or wednesday. I got a few good rides in too, but not many trips to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment