Pageviews from the past week

Thursday 10 February 2011

weight < age

Well, on Monday I achived it, I got to 159.1kg which is just under 25stone, this means that my weight in stone is now less then my age. For some reason this was pretty significant, even though it was bound to happen at some point, it was always a case of this year .... then next year... then the year after, well now the time has come.

I've decided to do a diary of my exercise, it's a bit rushed and needs some editing, and not all of it is filled out at the minute, but by the weekend it will all be good. Here is the link so feel free to have a gander.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtmGmKv7fQ4MdENBR01pSFhYY2tqWFRTQWpiOXd5U0E&hl=en&authkey=CLS6jvsM

Anyway, it's late and I'm going to sleep.

New short term target, by Monday I want to be 157.5kg, though given the bad start to the week it might not be achived!

No comments:

Post a Comment