Pageviews from the past week

Friday 19 February 2010

Not much to report this week, i'm the same weight as I was last week. I've upped my swimming to 84 lenghts, but then ruined my shoulder doing weights.

All but 1 off the days I had planned for riding were called of due to poor weather. Doesn't help that a friend was visiting from Hong Kong so we went to TGIs then there was also pancake day.....

However its a new week so I'm going to start again and I still have not had any sweets or fizzy drinks this year yet...

Ridng this weekend has been cancelled due to snow as well however I should be going to chicksands on sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work, there is always going to be the odd neutral week, like you say, a new week is upon you....

    Go well this week Ian

    ReplyDelete