Pageviews from the past week

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Well on the way.

Right, so on Sunday I jumped on the scales. I was 146.7kg, which is amazing. That means, by friday to reach my target I only need to shed 0.7kg. Now here's the but, This week so far has been shocking. Work sucks, home life sucks, my car is pissing me about when I'm meant to be driving to the alps on friday, I've been pretty tierd all the week, and so far nothing has gone right.

The problem is I'm not one of these people who takes their stress out exercising, I'd preffer to wallow in self pty infront of the tv eating a tub of ben and jerries. Luckly, I have not done that. Which makes a nice change, and I have been going for my morning funs and evening gym sessions.

To make matters worse, I was doing press ups in te gym yesterday and today I can't move my elbow, so I guess it's not properly fixed.

Nevrmind, I'm sure this week will turn around, it damn sure can't get any worse (touch wood)

By the way, on sunday it was a nice morning, so I got up at 6 and went for run. I ran 7km, thats the most i've ever ran so I'm pleased about that, took just under 50minutes. I'm not doing anything to strenuous this week, as I'm get a bit worried about damaging myself before skiing.

I'm not going to update it next week as I'll be skiing, though I will speak to the people who own the chalet and i'll be sticking to my diet and skiing all day, and next week is the final week of my couch to 5 k runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment